Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day two of blogging for janice emmons

Hey guys, the goal within the next couple of days is to jazz things up a bit. I am still very excited, just moving like I have a touch of mollasses on my tail, but"it's all good"!
I made it to choir rehearsal last Wednesday. It was good although I ran late. That's not cool. It has been a while since I have sang with a choir, so it also has been exciting. I have also performed with a a gospel group and choir in Chicago, as well as a band called Wonder Two. Some things you really miss and wish could still be a part of your life. The reality of it all is that the music is always in you and always changing.
At any rate my loves, I plan to add more things to this blog vocally and hope that you all enjoy. Dont't hesitate to give feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment