Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Checking in

Hey everyone! What's happening? So much going on, I tell you. This is that time of the year that you want to be joyous and thankful, and for the most part you really are. It's just that sometimes you think about a loved one that is not here anymore and you think about people who are going through some rough times, it will bring you done if you let it. So what I have been thinking about is just thanking God to be here and helping somebody else get through the holiday season by giving what I can; a smile,joke,conversation,whatever I have within  my power to do I want to do.
I went to choir rehearsal last night and will go Wednesday as well (preparation for church anniversary) this is really helping me  with my vocal chords.Right after we had a special prayer for a choir member whose husband was killed a few days ago. You all keep her in mind as well.
I am still pushing and look forward to you hearing and seeing more exciting things from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment